I’ve found this idea of an all green quinoa in a free catalog from Whole Foods in the US. One tip: free newspapers in organic stores and even regular newspaper often offer nice recipes or ideas for inspiration ! The sharpness of the spinach contrasting but also coexisting very well with all the other herb flavors is one of the things I like the most about this vegan dish.Ingredients
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 large handful fresh coriander leaves, washed and dried
- 3 to 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 lemons for the juice and the zest of one of them
- 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook the quinoa in lightly salted water. Once cooked, set aside.
- In a pan, cook the spinach with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Once the spinach looks cooked, add the quinoa and stir again. Add the fresh herbs and the lemon zest.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve warm.