23 March 2015
Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bonbons
After making my own peanut butter, I had to test it.
And I did with those banana, peanut butter and chocolate bonbons…delicious!
- 2 middle size bananas, peeled and sliced
- 70g black chocolate (Nestlé Dessert)
- 3 tbsp water
- 5 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (see my post on my ‘Home Made Peanut Butter)
- small sugar bits for decoration (stars etc…)
- Melt the chocolate in a micro-wave with the water tbsp
- Add the coconut milk so the mixture is all smooth
- On a plate, prepare the banana and peanut butter sandwiches(one banane slice, then peanut butter and then another banana slice on top)
- With spoon, cover the banana and peanut butter sandwiches with hot chocolate and place them back on a plate once they are fully covered.
- Sprinkle with the little sugar decorations of you choice and let the bonbons cool down
- Once cooled, remove the excess of chocolate around the bonbon with a spoon or a knife and serve the bonbons on a clean plate