5 April 2015
in Side Dish
I’ve been lurking at kale for a long time no not knowing really how to cook it.
The crisps recipe is very simple but allowed me to taste this great vegetable.
As a salty snack or as a side dish…yum !
- 1 bunch kale leaves
- Guérande salt
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 300°F
- In an oven dish, place some baking paper
- Wash the kale leaves and dry them
- Remove the stem with a knife and cut the leaves into smaller pieces
- Brush each leaf with some olive oil
- Bake the leaves till they are crispy (careful so they do not burn) for approx. 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with some Guérande salt