La Box Dégustation by Gourmets de France – December 2019
I just received the December Edition of the Box des Gourmets de France with two boxes actually : la box ‘Gourmets’ et la box ´Douceurs’ (aka one with sweet products and one with savory ones).
The idea is to receive in your mail box, seasonal and high-quality products from the great South West region of France. These beautiful products have been selected by a jury of Michelin Star awarded chefs as well as by MOF (that is the highest French reward in every food speciality – you have this award for pastry chefs but also fishmongers, sommeliers…).
In one of the box, I found jams and spreads by Sébastien Bras (3 Michelin stars with his restaurant Le Suquet), a delicious red wine from the Aveyron region (south center region of France), some XO Cognac by Meukow, some black chocolate mendiants by Thierry Bamas… an exceptional treasure in mail box don’t you think?
Box Gourmets by Chef Sébastien Bras:
- 1 olive oil bottle from Sicily by Marco Ardiri
- 1 XO Cognac bottle (5cl) by Meukow
- 1 laguiole cheese spread by Sébastien Bras
- 1 citron and blueberry jam by Sébastien Bras
- 1 box of milk chocolate mendiants by Thierry Bamas
- 1 bottle of AOC Marcillac Cuvée Vieilles Vignes by Domaine du Cros (75 cl)
- 1 box of caramel Pops by Thierry Bamas
- 1 pear and squash jam by Sébastien Bras
- 1 box of black chocolate mendiants by