‘Fontainebleau’ Dessert, Rhubarb ‘Compote’ & Red Fruits
Rhubarb has arrived on the market stalls ! And with it, the very first Gariguette strawberries and raspberries!
‘Fontainebleau’ is a very light dessert mixing yogurt and chantilly; here’s a twisted version with goat milk yogurt (or soy) and coconut chantilly.
Here’s a fresh and quik-to-make dessert to make and taste the first fruits of Spring…
- 6 rhubarb stems, peeled
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 4 Gariguette strawberries
- 4 raspberries
- 4 mint leaves
- 2 goat milk yogurts (or soy milk)
- 1 coconut milk can
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- Place the coconut can in your fridge in order to get the milk on the top of the can (the water will go below); whip the milk to a chantilly
- Cut the rhubarb in small bits and cook it into a compote in a pan, under low heat with a little bit of water so it does not burn
- Add the agave syrup, mix well before letting it cool down
- Rince the strawberries and the raspberries. Slice the strawberries in small quarters.
- Rince the mint and dry it
- In small bowls, pour the yogurt, the chantilly, the rhubarb compote and the fresh fruits
- Add the mint and sprinkle with the cane sugar before serving