‘Golden latte’ is a divine drink.
It is a mix of non dairy-milk (either coconut or almond milk) and different spices such as cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, even chai spices (nutmeg, clove, cardamom) and pepper.
This golden drink is not only delicious, it’s also a very good ally to your health. The turmeric gives the drink its yellow color but most of all, associated with pepper, it’s one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients on the market.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric + some extra to serve
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch pepper + some extra to serve
- 1 pinch grated ginger
- 1 pinch grated fresh turmeric + du curcuma en poudre pour servir
- 2 mejdool dates, stoneless
- 1 tsp fresh vanilla (or extract if you do not have any)
Chai spices you can add if you feel like a stronger version:
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground clove
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender
- Mix well till you have an homogeneous drink
- Heat the golden latte in a pan and serve immediately after sprinkling an additional pinch of curcuma and pepper