My Own Granola
Granola is super easy to make and the result is always rewarding and delicious.
Once you get the trick on how to make it, you’ll be able to vary the flavours with fruits, chocolate… whatever pleases you !
I’m a huge fan of having granola for breakfast with a goat cheese yogurt, almond milk or soy milk.
- 250g spelt oats
- 150g pumpkin seeds
- 100g raisins
- 50g dried cranberries
- 40g grated coconut
- 150 ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 50g coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread out the mix on an oven dish covered with baking paper
- After 20 minutes, toss the granola with a spoon and put it back in the oven till it’s golden and crispy.
- Store in a cool and dry place for few days.