The Box Dégustation by Gourmets de France – June 2019
I just received the June Edition of the Box des Gourmets de France with two boxes actually : la box ‘Gourmets’ et la box ´Douceurs’ (aka one with sweet products and one with savory ones).
The idea is to receive in your mail box, seasonal and high-quality products from the great South West region of France. These beautiful products have been selected by a jury of Michelin Star awarded chefs as well as by MOF (that is the highest French reward in every food speciality – you have this award for pastry chefs but also fishmongers, sommeliers…).
In one of the box, I found jams by Sébastien Bras (3 Michelin stars with his restaurant Le Suquet), a delicious red wine from the Aveyron region (south center region of France), a chocolate bar and some Cognac, a terrine by David Bret , a jumbo shrimp velouté by Christopher Coutanceau , a mango chutney by Francis Miot)… an exceptional treasure in mail box don’t you think?
- 1 Saucisson by the Maison Dumas
- 1 pâté ‘Grand-mère’ style by David Bret
- 1 spread with Laguiole cheese by Sébastien Bras
- 1 jumbo shrimp velouté by Christopher Coutanceau
- 1 chocolate bar, dark chocolate and orange by Matthieu Vidal
- 1 bottle of AOC Marcillac Cuvée Vieilles Vignes by Domaine du Cros (75 cl)
- 1 bottle of Cognac XO by Meukow (5cl)
- 1 box of apricots by Fruits Gourmets
- 1 mango chutney by Francis Miot
- 1 orange and meringue jam by La Maison Favols
- 2 jams (milk and pear/ squash) by Sébastien Bras