The Degustation Box by Gourmets de France – March 2019
Gourmets Box / March 2019
Douceurs Box / March 2019
Just received the March edition of Gourmets de France box with actually two boxes: the ‘box Gourmets’ and the ´box Douceurs’ .
The idea: receive on your doorstep seasonal and high- quality French South-West products selected by a jury of Michelin star awarded chefs (this time Christopher Coutanceau / Nicolas Durif / Xavier Taffart and Thierry Verrat) well as MOF in different fields (David Bret or Bruno Gauvain to name a few)
In my baskets, two items by Sébastien Bras (3 star Michelin awarded restaurant Le Suquet), some delicious red wine, some jams, some chocolate bars and mendiants, one terrine, some marshmallows, two lollipops)… how cool was my doorstep right ?
- 1 “Folie de Chauvin” wine bottle (75cl 2014) by Sylvie Cazes
- 1 milk & candied orange chocolate bar / 1 tablette pink pralines and dark chocolate bar by Mathieu Vidal
- 1 guinea fowl & raspberry vinegar paté by David Bret
- 1 milk jam and & 1 Niac (condiment) with candied lemon zest, cumin seeds and fennel by Sébastien Bras
- 1 orange meringue jam by Maison Favols
- 1 “Folie de Chauvin” wine bottle 37,5 cl 2014 by Sylvie Cazes
- 1 strawberry marshmallow box / 2 chocolate lollipops / 1 box of chocolate mendiants by Thierry Bamas
- 1 black cherry- Basque cake jam by Maison Favols