Almond Milk & Orange Millet Semolina
A new member in our ‘breakfast club’: a millet semolina with orange and almond milk !
Millet is not often used but this cereal has many qualities all good for your health: loaded with vitamin B and minerals (magnesium, copper, zinc, potassium), it is easily digestible and gluten-free.
This recipe is simple and you can prepare it quickly just before your breakfast.
- 3 cups almond milk
- ½ cup orange zest (organic) / keep some for the final setting
- 1 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 cup millet semolina
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt (optional)
- In a pan, pour the almond milk, the vanilla and the orange zest
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat
- Then pour the semolina and cook for ¾ minutes on low heat while stirring constantly
- Pour the semolina in small bowls. Top with the syrup, the yogurt and the orange zest